Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Wild Horses Kept Me Away

Wild horses, and many other things can keep you away from Blog posting!





One thing I have been working on.
A series of monoprints called  Wild Horses.
The one above  is "Run Free"





This one " Protect Yourselves"

The series was inspired by my interest in the history and plight of the
wild horses today, in North America.  My little Granddaughter, the history buff,
and I are studying them







these are in the  Etsy Shop.

Brand New
Something I am calling " Crochet Collage"
Having lots of fun making these.
Just put them in the shop too!





Oh, William the whaler was a mighty fine sailor
and he sailed the ocean far

When he caught him a whale, he tagged their tail
with a lovely little crochet star

Thanks for peeking!
Karen


7 comments:

Gulcin said...

Wow! I should have known that you'll be back with wonders! They are so lovely and i'm in love with William the whaler!

Claire said...

Oh yes, WIlliam the whaler is wonderful, I love the star on his tail.......

Great prints and Crochet Collages, you have been very productive, just love your work.

Claire :]

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

I just died and went to cute heaven!!!

LOVE YOUR BLOG and your art.

:-} Do come say hi to my ceramic animal friends, I would be so happy to have you as a follower if you feel the urge!

Lorraine

Madde said...

I just love the horses!

Laura said...

amazing! love them all:)

Karen Drayne said...

Thank you all for the kind words,
they are so much appreciated.

Karen

D. Isnaini Fadhilah said...

I love that William the whaler!

Stitchery For sale Here


Thanks for peeking!